What kind of protection do I need against liability claims?

Personal Liability Insurance covers you against damages arising from bodily injury and property damage, for which you may be legally responsible. Coverage is available for liability involving the use of your property (including swimming pools), the acts of your pets, and unintentional acts by you or qualified family members.

Find a local insurance professional near you