Identity Theft Resolution
Identity Theft Resolution service is provided to customers with RVOS Farm Mutual Insurance Company policies.
- Protecting your good name
Identity thieves are always looking for ways to take advantage of your good name no matter where you and your family are in life. The challenge is that life’s greatest moments—including attending college, serving in the military, getting married, buying a home, having children and retiring—bring different risks and exposures that can be financially and emotionally crippling.
RVOS’ customers can count on a comprehensive identity theft resolution solution powered by CyberScout, the nation’s premier provider of identity management services,—at no added cost.
Learn how to protect yourself and your family, and if you are ever victimized, you will receive:
- Educational resources for learning how to minimize risks
- Full identity theft recovery assistance
- Proactive risk reduction and resolution for all types of identity theft
- Document and identification replacement, whether they were stolen or lost in a natural disaster
- Protection for your spouse and immediate family members who lives in your household
- Unlimited 24/7 access to dedicated fraud specialists with a 99 percent customer satisfaction rate
- What to do if you suspect identity theft
When you need help simply call 1-888-220-7619.
You will be connected with an experienced fraud specialist at CyberScout's Resolution Center. There is no added cost to you for these services, no matter how often you talk to a fraud specialist.
All the phone calls and paperwork are handled by experts who know how to navigate the recovery processes so you can stay focused on life and what matters to you. Your personal fraud specialist will guide you through the proactive and resolution process until your problem is fully resolved and your peace of mind is restored.
- More Information
For news on the latest identity scams and access to a wealth of resources and proactive tips to help you avoid becoming a victim, visit www.rvosidtheft.com.