What kind of losses will I be covered for?

Typically, your home insurance covers a wide range of calamities, including fire, tornadoes, windstorms, lightning, hail, explosions, smoke, theft and vandalism. However, there are some limits on the amount of insurance you have. Be sure to review your coverage and address any coverage concerns with your agent.


Find a local insurance professional near you